• Lindy Hop
• Solo Jazz
• Balboa and Bal-Swing
• Digital Instruction and Video Feedback
• Teaching at festivals and workshops
• Private Instruction
• Choreography Consultation
• Teacher training and pedagogy
- I’ve been a professional dance teacher and performer in New York City for nearly 10 years. Recently, I created my own world tour and taught in Spain, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia. Due to Covid-19, I'm back in the USA with my family in California.
- Past teaching credits include Dance Manhattan, Harlem Swings, and You Should Be Dancing Studios (YSBD). For four years at YSBD, I created and promoted my own weekly classes, private lessons, and monthly events. At YSBD, I was head of the balboa program and assistant managed the lindy hop program. I also managed class planning, hiring bands and DJs, and marketing events on Facebook, email, and social media. In NYC, I regularly performed with Gatsby Entertainment (Gaby Cook) at private parties and events. In addition, two of my biggest highlights were performing at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center.
- I ran many events in NYC. I hosted weekly balboa practices and monthly dances with live bands (White Heat) for four years. Every April for four years, I ran Bal Week, a week-long NYC dance festival with 150+ international attendees. I managed all the logistics for daytime classes and the nightly dance events which included securing dance venues, housing international teachers, scheduling performers and DJs, and managing a team of 18 staff and part-time volunteers. For three years, I ran New York Lindy Tech for Kevin St. Laurent and Jo Hoffberg. I ran the application process, booked the dance venues, ran practice sessions, and responded to student inquiries.
- I have extensive training from numerous disciplines: Syncopated City performance group, Aerial Yoga, Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop, Quantum Leap Continuing Education for Movement Teachers, and physical therapy at Harkness Center for Dance Injuries.
- Check out my YouTube channel with many class recaps and examples of my teaching style.
- I love serious technique classes and body movement. I also love being super silly and getting everyone moving to the music. I’m passionate about followers’ voice and equality in social dancing.
currently based in
Paso Robles, CA, USA
• North America
• South America
• Anywhere you fly me
available for work in
rates and pricing
Contact me for rates.